Thursday 25 October 2012

Weekly Wish

This month I've realised that Christmas is getting close and I haven't bought anything so really I need to get out there and start buying some prezzies.  However, this now means there is less money to spend on myself.. ridiculous, do these people just expect me to go around in rags until then?!? Ok, so maybe I already have too many clothes anyway, but this whole less money thing has lead me to have a bit of an idea for buying clothes this month.

My aim is to not buy anything... in the shops (except for charity shops and Primark, they don't count ok, don't make me stay away from them too, nooooooooooooooo)!

Yup, I'm gonna try and find it cheaper online, whether its with dicount codes, off new websites I would have never thought of looking at before or using the power of EBAY, I will be trying to get as much for my money as is physically possible, and don't worry, I'll make sure I let everyone know about these wonderful little bargains!

So this brings me nicely on to my second weekly wish:

I spotted this little number whilst looking for some amazing clothes for amazing prices.



The website is Chiara Fashion and you find visit it yourself here.  Everything is super cheap and looks awesome, I will most definitely be stopping by there for bargains, I hope to order this jumper as soon as I get paid, and I'll let you know what its like! 

I really do love a good peter pan collar, and to find one on a gorgeous coloured jumper means that this is definitely a must for my wardrobe! 

Bish Bash Bosh,



11 comments:

  1. Christmas exciting!!!
    I am sometimes a bit not sure about buying things from eBay and websites I don't know so it will be great to see what you do!!!
    http://aliceloves-clothes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find this website it's brilliant. That jumper will be perfect for Chrismtas! xx Lizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just typed in cheap fashion UK into good old google and this is one of the sites it came up with. I think this jumper is just so pretty, there's some lovely stuff on there, check it out and let me know what you think!
      Helen
      x

      Delete
  3. This jumper is so sweet and pretty affordable too!!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet jumper!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, lots of luck with your bargain hunting! Your blog banner is beautiful....and I see you designed it yourself, well done x
    modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jumper, it's so cute!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, thanks for the share! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this sweater. Love the colour & the peter pan collar is just perfect. I'm also obsessed! Couldn't believe the pricing on this site, amazing!

    - krstyvns.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete