Tuesday 16 October 2012

Weekly Wish

So this is a feature I've decided to introduce as a bit of a challenge for myself.

I usually pretty much want several different items of clothing, or whatever else catches my eye, every week, so I thought it might be quite good if I could pick just the one thing, and maybe, if I've been a good girl, maybe sometimes I will buy it for myself...  Although not always, especially seeing as sometimes my wants are a tiny bit expensive.. Case in point...

Weekly want:



A VW Camper Van

Oh yes, I've always wanted one, it's my dream car, and having visited Cornwall and seeing almost a billion of them *, it really makes me want one more...

Oh well a girl can dream , maybe one day...

* This is an exaggeration (obviously)

Peace,


7 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to own a Campervan :( and I will one day haha just might take a lot of saving and dreaming.. xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I need to keep dreaming for a while, those pennies are gonna take a long time to mount up :( haha.

      Thanks for your comments :)

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  2. So glad I found your blog- I really like it! Now following you on Bloglovin.

    Gina Michele
    Rock Mosaic

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute van.. hope you get to experience it one day!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen. Love the van! I have my eye on the tent version of this for festival fun. Please check out my latest post from today as i've nominated your for the Liebster Award.
    http://look-to-find.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/days-of-wondering.html xx Lizz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I've always wanted one of these, bringing out my inner hippy :')
    www.tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww it's on my wishlist too! Atm I have the old VW beetle which was my dream car :) xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete