Thursday 4 October 2012

DUO Style Challenge

Good Day,

Oh, so you want me to spend time planning an outfit to go with a pair of gorgeous boots, gosh, life is so hard sometimes....:)

So here we go, tough times lay ahead...

tick tock tick tock....

After hours of searching about to match an outfit to do justice to some sexy boots I think I may finally have cracked it...

 Boots - Duo Boots
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - River Island
Necklace - River Island
Ring - ASOS
Nail Varnish - Barry M
Watch - ASOS
Handbag - Duo Boots
Hat - Topshop

I love the whole roller hat look, it just gives everything such a cool twist, so how could I resist combining this with a gorgeous pair of high heel boots! A winning combination I;m sure you'll agree.
Of course you would be arrested for just wearing these two items, so I've decided to add some clothes and accessories to save our modesty!
 This season I'm loving the whole maroon thing, so I've taken advantage of this with this stunning dress! Combined with a biker jacket and some to-die-for accessories (especially the watch - I love a good watch), I think this look is perfect for any occasion.  I know I would certainly love to wear it all the time - you'd literally have to peel it off me in the end (eww ha ha)!
Oh and lets not forget that all ladies need a lovely handbag to put in their lady things, I can think of none better than this Duo Boots bag (oh yes!).

You can visit Duo Boots website here

And that dear readers is my dream outfit for Duo Boots, along with my ummm, interesting commentary...

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    I always check out my reader's blogs.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet blog! x
    check out my blog, i am just started it like you!

    http://chictimes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your third sentence made me laugh out loud in work! Love the dress and boots but especially that hat! Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit seems like a good idea!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like your blog, your clothes and pics are awesome!

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  5. This combination is really cool, I love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfitposts like this are so amazing :)
    I love them!
    The whole combination fits so well!

    I like your blog and I follow you now :) I would be really happy if you would visit mine as well! Just started to write in English and I hope you don't mind if you do some mistakes.. still learning hihi

    xoxo
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm in love with that bowler hat; I'm definatly ordering that! You have such amazing style!

    Please check out my blog if you have the time xx

    http://beautyaddict1000.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! The dress is adorable!

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    InĂªs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the boots! This is a lovely outfit and perfect for an evening too - I'd add tights :)

    Beth @ Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress and the boots!! Gorgeous. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Keep in touch!

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! I entered this competition too and really enjoying doing it.. Good Luck with your entry! I'm hosting a REDROCK Giveaway over on my blog if you fancy checking it out :) Really like your blog so I'm following. Also is your blog name in reference to the City & Colour Song or just made up :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete