Tuesday 2 October 2012

How to get a life - Thanks Cherry :)



Last night I was casually minding my own business watching some television as you do and there one BBC Three was my favourite show – Cherry Healey’s how to get a life.

Ok, so it’s been on before and I’m sure you’ve watched it before, but for those of you that haven’t please give it a look.

The premise of the show revolves around a different topic every week.  This week it was Work and Play, exploring the lives of people who are the extremes of both ends of the work hard/play hard scale.  She met a man who works 20 hour days (WHAT!!! I know – impossible I hear you cry), a mum that has four jobs, and a group of 3 girls who get paid to party.  See your hooked already aren’t you!

It really does make for interesting viewing and its Cherry Healey’s presenting style that gives it a really cool edge.  But everything I’m saying really doesn’t do the show justice, please find out for yourself, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

So please watch it!

You can watch Cherry Healey’s How to Get a Life Here

Whilst we are on the topic of Cherry Healey, I would like to say that she is a bit of a source of fashion inspiration, I love her clothes her look, her hair… Ok, a bit overboard there, need to stop myself at this point…  Yup, she’s cool!

 
You can visit Cherry’s site here.





7 comments:

  1. 20 hours a day??? That's INSANE

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've followed your blog, it's brill by the way :)

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  2. I love Cherry Healey!! Shes my all time favourite presenter:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her!!! Your blogs great
    my blogs http://aliceloves-clothes.blogspot.co.uk i noticed you commented on one of my posts!!!
    please follow me with google friend connect

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arghhh she's so awesome, I love her too!! She's just so funny and cool, and I sound slightly obsessed with her but I'm not; I just really like anything she's in..wow, I hope she doesn't see this post, don't want to be hit with some sort of restraining order!
    xxxxxxxxx
    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I wouldnt worry too much, she'd be more worried about my post about her, never mind the comments, but its all good, lets share the love for cherry :)

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  5. Love cherry healey! I always watch her programs and i love her style too! xx
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete