Friday 19 October 2012

Sharm el Chic ;)

Well it never rains, it pours...

Up until two weeks ago I hadn't been on holiday for over a year, but since then I have been down to Cornwall for a long weekend with Gary and just arrived back from Sharm El Sheikh with my sister Rhian.  What a hard life :)

So I'm back, we arrived back late evening to some wind rain and cold weather, what a greeting from my homeland :( But all the same, sometimes its nice to go, but nice to come back too, even if the weather is rubbish, but at least now I can put my nice winter coats to good use... theres got to be a brightside to everything...right?!?

Well after 4 days, 4 nights, 1 hotel, 2 pools, 2 books, some hot weather, good food and a few drinks, I have come back with 0 tan and 1 cold... how in gods name did that happen?  Only I could go to Egypt and catch a cold... cool as hell!!!

Here a just a few photos from our trip, we didn't do much else than soak up the sunshine and had one boat trip to see some wee little fishies, but it was amazing to just get away from it all:


 Leaving the cold behind and making our way through the clouds:

(I love this pic, whenevr I'm excited about going on hols from now on I'm gonna stare at this picture to get me even more excited)


Our Hotel:

(Our hotel was the Nubian Village in Nabq Bay, it was really nice and I'd come back here)


 Our mini excursion:

(Loads of fish, loads of coral, loads of fun)


Posing (not just nice but necessary):





I'd definitely visit Egypt again to visit the pyramids and to use it as a base to visit Petra in Jordan, a perfect location to visit some more of the sever=n modern wonders of the world!  Plus, with sunshine in October, who can resist going for a visit!

However, a word of warning, as I'm sure you've already heard the men are a tad sleazy (not all of them, but its the odd few who ruin it for everybody), I wouldn't recommend going as just two girls again, we didn't leave the resort really, but I wouldn't exactly have felt comfortable wandering round the streets as just us pair... this is all due to culture, it's not exactly the norm for women to go around in next to nothing over there so they think that when we turn up in our holiday wear its a bit of a free for all.... Anywho, I'm just giving my opinion...

Oh well, back to reality, and back to work, boo hoo :(

Until next time, stay sexy!




7 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely holiday!
    Thank you for the Liebster Award nomination, by the way, it was very sweet of you! I'll be doing it in the next few days x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics looks like you had fun.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your photos! Makes me want to go on holiday. Your excursion looks fun - was it a glass bottomed boat?
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I do love holidays - but who doesn't right!
      It was a half boat half submarine thing, you had to go down into the boat and it was submerged under water, very cool! I've been scuba diving before, so next time I went there I'd do that instead, get closer to the little fishies :)

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  4. These pictures are lovely, everything looks amazing; I so want to go on a vacation after seeing these pictures, I bet you had a great time and you look so beautiful, glowing really! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! i now have google friend connect, would love you to follow me on it don't many many followers yet ahaa! ;) xx
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had so much fun! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete