Thursday 11 October 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

So today I am going on yet another holiday, obviously, for me, just one isn't enough, so I'm off to Egypt with my little sis Rhian (I say little, shes 24).

In preparation for this I scoured my wardrobe to find something comfortable yet fashionable to wear on the plane.  I'd like to think I succeeded, but please let me know what you think!



I'd also like to add that all these items were all mega cheap:
Leggings - Miss Selfridge (£7.00 sale)
Top - New Look (£7.00 sale)
Jacket - Primark (£15.00? old)
Shoes - Primark (£2.50)



Adios amigos, I'll be back in a few days, until then, stay cool!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Comfy and cute is hard to master, especially for cheap, but you've mastered it!! Excellent traveling look!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leggings!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!" i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome jacket dear! you look so stunning xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely time away! I'd love to be going on holiday right about now :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete