Sunday 29 September 2013

Lazy Sundays






Ah Sunday.  Lazy day.  God’s day if you will, I mean I won’t because I’m not religious, but still, it’s good to cover all your bases.



Sundays are a bit of a weird day I always find, neither here nor there.  I tend to use Sundays as a good day for doing a spot of lazing about, sorting out whatever needs doing and just generally trying to make the most of a lovely day off work.  There are some contradictions in there, but hell, like I said, it’s good to cover all your bases.


I’ve seen quite a few bloggers do the whole photo an hour thing, but I’m not that good at making sure I’ve captured everything on film, so instead I figured I would give you a bit of an overview of a good old Sunday with me...



Right, well I’ll start off by saying that I’m not the type of person who lies in; the way I figure it is that no matter what time of the morning you wake up your going to be tired, so why not get up early and make the most of the day.  Workdays I normally get up at 5.30 am, so getting up at 7 am on a weekend is my idea of a lie in.  If at this point your thinking ‘what a nutter’, you’re probably right, but hell, we’re all different.



With so many hours on my hands I like to make the most of it, so this Sunday, having done a few things I thought I’d stick it all in a post just to show all you good people.

Today has been a good day, a combination of being all organised and sorting stuff out, doing a bit of exploring and then making up for it all with a good spot of lazing about this afternnon.

I started the day with a spot of gardening...




Then done me a little exploring round my way...







Back home...
 Doing a spot of drawing...


 Sorting out some pictures for my bedroom wall



Spending some quality time with my little baby cat Peggy

Finally I go stuck into my lazy afternoon, and I done it in style if I do say so myself!



A little while ago I was contacted above doing a review of BLINKBOX, which is an online media site, where it’s all pay as you watch, no subscription.   



I’m rubbish at just sitting down and watching a film, so I took this as a good opportunity to actually get comfy and chillax.

My new Primark onesie... oh yeah baby!




Looking weirdly happy about my onesie

So I stuck on a onesie and watched a film with some tasty treats... Come on, tell me that isn't a perfect way to spend an afternoon!

Some option tasty treats...

I went for the popcorn, erm... to start with anyway



As I finish this blog post I’m sitting here mulling over exactly what dress I should buy off BooHoo, hopefully I will have made the decision by the next time I post, I’ll be sure to let you know!



What do you usually get up to on a Sunday?


All of my pictures are edited using Picmonkey.

p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.



Love love love,


8 comments:

  1. I feel the same about Sunday, never quite sure what to do with myself! Although today I was looking after the other half :)

    These are gorgeous photos, and how you didn't scoff down those aftereights I'll never know :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Sunday! I couldn't agree with you more that they are the best days off from work. Especially since my boyfriend has to work on Sundays, so I get the house to myself to just do whatever I want to do (which usually involves homework, cleaning, and laundry)

    Have a great week!

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I love your kitty sweater!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos dear! Nice post!
    Big kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lazy Sundays!!! Just found your blog :)

    Mel
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh this was a cute post and i love the name of your cat aha!
    I agree that Sundays are mainly for nothing; need to recuperate ready for the nest week!

    xx | PixiRella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! First of all I would like to thank you for your kind words on my blog! :D I'm loving this blog post a lot: the pictures of the outside made me complete relaxed and being in a forest or something instead of being in a city right now :p Your onesie is really cute! I visited Primark yesterday and saw some really cool onesies, but for a tiny girl like me, those legs are way too long. And the sleeves too. And the body actually too. You'll get my point, right? :p

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete