Tuesday 3 September 2013

Girls Girls Girls


Yo put your number on this paper cause I would love to date ya
Holla at ya when I come off tour, yeah

This post’s TUNE comes from mister Jay Z.  I have been lucky enough to see Jay Z in concert when he was supported by Mark Ronson in Cardiff.  At the time, I was more into my rock music and my sister more into Hip Hop, so I was purely going to watch him for the sake of her.  However, this gig turned out to be one of the best I have ever been to, I can clearly see why the man is just so big (not height or weight wise), he is just amazing!  As good live as he is on record, this man is quite the talent.  It’s very lucky that his retirement never really happened because since then he has been busier than ever and produced some amazing music, all of which I have loved, especially he work with Kanye (also amazing).

You can have a look at this old skool tune here and visit his website here.

Lets have a look at an outfit shall we...







Denim Shirt: Primark (£5.00)
Disco Pants: Boutique in Liverpool (old)
High Tops: Sports Direct (£22.99)
Bracelets / Watch: New Look / Topshop (old)
Backpack: Primark (old)

Good day to you, hope you have all had a lovely weekend, I spent mine in Amsterdam celebrating my turning twenty seven with my lovely boyfriend... but more on that in a later post.

So anyway, this is my latest outfit, just good old disco pants with a reduced(!!!) denim shirt from Primark and my lovely new high tops.  I know technically, if I want to be all cool and that these should be Nike blazers or something, but I bought them from sports direct for a measly £22.99.  They’re gold digga, I like them, I don’t care if I am not adhering to what seems to be defined as cool by only wearing stuff from Topshop or what have you, but they look damn good, are comfy and are some big ass chunky high tops just like I wanted.  Happy days!



I also added to this my well worn Primark backpack, the colours go well, it’s a comfy outfit, it’s all good in my book.

So yup, I’m now twenty seven, I had some lovely prezzies, including a new leather backpack all the way from Camden town, a new jacket and dress, and some moolas to make sure I just keep on spending.  The day of my birthday I just totally forgot what day it was, I guess as you get older maybe it’s just not as important any more, or it really is a sign of old age and I’m already feeling a touch of the dementia...  let’s hope it’s the first one!!

Anywho, hope you have all had a good weekend!

All of my pictures are edited using Picmonkey. 
p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.


Bewsh,


6 comments:

  1. This outfit is just effortless cool, impressive Primark find too :) x

    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer outfit! Those high tops are super cool and I love the wash of the denim top. You look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Thinking of getting some disco pants this winter!

    http://mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. scrummy!!! I adore your blog even more every time I come back!

    love PixiRella xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! The watch is really pretty and I love the top! Simple yet effective :)
    Alice xx
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the backpack! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete