Thursday 19 September 2013

Happy Birthday Blog

Where does the time go?  My blog is one year old today, hurrah!  Admittedly, it hasn’t all been plain sailing and I’ve had a few little (over a month or so long) breaks during this time, but still, one year on and my little space on the world wide web is still here.

During the space of one year my blog has had several overhauls with different layouts and blog headers, hell, it’s good to experiment!  And although I like the way my blog looks now, I’m sure a little way down the line it will change again, I guess I just like designing stuff, my artistic ways have to be made good somewhere right?!?

Anywho, so yup, it’s weird how so much can change in the space of a year, the other day I read back through some old posts and it’s weird how many memories are stored in a blog, so much that otherwise you would have forgotten.

So what I’ve learnt is that blogging, although a lovely little hobby, and a good place to show off whatever you’re wearing, is also, quite a personal, online journal, albeit shared with the world.

Unlike most things this is a hobby I have stuck with, I love doing and hopefully always will be something I keep up.  I can’t wait to see what more will come of this blog and am looking forward to another year of posting, happy days :)

In keeping with the whole sentimental thing, I figured I would a have a look back at some of my favourite outfits I’ve posted over the past year, and here they are:

Happy birthday blog and here’s to another year!

Lots of Love,


14 comments:

  1. happy blog anniversary ! All your look are so cute!
    It has been a pleasure to follow you and I am waiting your future posts!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching the one year mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog irrhday dear! You've been amazing so far and keep up the good work ;)

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very merry blog birthday to you!
    And love love love the outfit on Let's Stay Together, cracking song too :o)
    Mx Life Outside London Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a very happy blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first year of blogging! Some lovely outfits over the year :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blog birthday lady! It's always great catching up with what you are up to. Hope all is well ps. love the new design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here I am wondering why I don't have body like yours while eating Pringles!
    Happy Blogirrthday! <3

    x, nessiejudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty and happy birthday to your blog (: , do keep in touch! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the anniversary! So many fun looks. Loving your blog so far :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair and you have super cute style !!!

    NovembreBeaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete