Saturday 8 February 2014

Monthly Wishlist: February

So many things, so little money, isn't life just harsh!  But hey a girl can dream, and this my friends is what I am dreaming of...




What can I say, I seem to be loving all things yellow right now!  Oh and a bit of grunge/eighties...

I have a bit of a request here, if you know where I can get something similar to that Superdry coat for less than the £99.99 they are asking please can you let me know.  I desperately want a yellow rain coat but I am also a massively tight assed cow who doesn't want to spend all her months pennies in one go.  Cheers m'dears!

p.s. I edit all my pics with PicMonkey.

Stay Sexy,




12 comments:

  1. I'm loving the yellow jacket and wellies, although at the moment you might be called upon to help rescue someone if you wore them!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! I love the yellow wellies :)

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. digging that houndstooth scarf and jumpsuit, great selection here love !
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, am following you here and bloglovin now if you'll follow back, would love to keep in touch :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Support my Photography Project here !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist, I would be quite happy with all the items myself.
    I've been uming and ahing over a denim boiler suit for the past 2 weeks........
    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That perfume bottle is adorable! Great post x
    Check out my blog: http://apricotsandamethysts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun picks, as always! Loving those yellow rain boots especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these wellies! So lovely color!

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the jumpsuit. There's a gorgeous silk one in Topshop atm that I'm dying to own.

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVEEE the LA shirt! :-D

    http://simoneeart.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the yellow picks and those cute Pug socks! xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could do with those awesome yellow wellies! especially in this wet weather...

    Life’s a highway

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jeans and the jumpsuit!! Great blog btw! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete