Tuesday 6 August 2013

Chocolate Salty Balls

"Two tablespoons of cinnamon and two or three egg whitesA half a stick of butter, melted, stick it all in a bowl"

This post’s TUNE comes from Chef (off of South Park).  I thought I would set my come back to a tune that can never fail to make me smile, chocolate salty balls!  I remember hearing this tune for the first time on the radio and crying laughing, there are not many songs in this little world that can have that effect on someone, so for that reason this is most definitely a tune!  Once upon a time south park used to be all the range, I even had a pencil case for school with all the characters on, call me sad if you will, but just don’t say it to my face!  So given their massive success with all their piss-taking jokes, it was not just nice but necessary to release an album, and this is one of those lovely little songs off there.  If you’re feeling a bit fed up or what have you, then please give this song a listen, I promise it will make you laugh, unless of course you have absolutely no sense of humour, but then unfortunately nothing can help you and I would recommend you stop reading this blog now as I think you will find the things I say a bit odd.  Give the tune a listen here, and check out south park here.

Righteo then....








T-Shirt: Topshop (£8.00, sale)
Hot Pants: Topshop (old)
Daps: Primark (£6.00)
Backpack: Primark (£9.00)
Braclets/: New Look/Topshop/Urban Outfitters (old)
Glasses: Primark (£2.50)

You can breathe a sigh of relief now as I’m back to annoy one and all with my weird ramblings, pictures of myself looking miserable and just generally having a moan about something or other on my little space of this big old internet.  Blogging will now continue as normal, well, as normal as things will ever be...

So despite being miserable and everything over the last two-ish months, the weather has endeavoured to cheer me up by being absolutely lush, thereby forcing me to spend some time in the sunshine and pretty much living in my good old faithful hotpants.   

Having spent a good deal of this sunny weather outside working on my garden I have got something of a little tan!!  This is quite shocking as normally I never tan, I spent two weeks in blazing sunshine in India and nothing, but apparently evenings and weekends in some British sunshine is the way to get rid of some of that daz whiteness from my ghostly little body.

So as I said, I have been living in my hot pants, even as old as there are they still look good, so thanks for that Topshop.  Who doesn't love a good hot pant!

Having decided I wanted a decent T-shirt that didn't feel like it was made of tissue paper, I spent some time looking around and then found this little over sized beauty in the sales in Topshop.  I think love is a strong feeling towards a t-shirt but I think it's definitely necessary, as this t-shirt is just amazing.  Admittedly it feels like I've raided topman, but my god, it's amazing.  Nuff said!

Finally, these are my new daps, all monchrome and that.  I haven't worn them up until this point as because of the print I didn't want to look like there was a bit too much going on, but with this simple look it's all good in the hood!

So there you go, my first outfit post after a little while.  I promised I would be back and here I am.  Thank you all for sticking with me, it's all very much appreciated.

By the way, hope you like my new look, I know I'm forever chopping and changing, and I felt that it was time for a change again!

All of my Pictures are edited using Picmonkey.


p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.

Peace and Love,


12 comments:

  1. Aha so many people used to say this at my school and I had no idea where it came from till now, I was so out of the loop! Love how comfy and easy to wear this outfit looks :)
    Rosalie x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summery outfit! Your hair looks lovely too. Glad to see you back! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the title for this, memories came flooding back haha I remember buying this on CD when it came out and my mum was NOT impressed! I still watch South Park all the time :) glad your back blogging!xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute circle sunnies!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i remember that song!

    Great look!

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. "put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em!"

    Great post, I love a good bargain outfit! Love the glasses too. Not sure I could pull off a backpack like you do.

    Thanks for your comment :)

    Florrie
    I Want ♥ Never Gets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Your hair looks lovely as well and your skin is glowing :)

    Aysha x
    outletjunkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA. So, obviously I do know and get the joke, but I was actually just thinking to myself yesterday that an actual treat called chocolate salty balls.... would probably be delicious!

    http://cuddlyasacactus.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a cutie! Love your simple outfit!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Desperately in need of a rucksack like these you have shown, love the aztez print!
    Hannah
    pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that outfit, it's so simple but is really eye catching! I like those round sunglasses, its a shame they don't look good because of my face shape!!

    www.mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete